Review of the Research Program of the FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership: Second Report (2008)
In 2005, the DOE requested that the NRC provide biennial reviews of the progress of the research of the FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership. NRC submitted Phase 1 of its review that same year. This second report presents an assessment of progress made in the research program management areas as well as the responses of program management to recommendations provided in the Phase I report. Covered in this second report are major cross-cutting issues; vehicle subsystems; hydrogen production, delivery, and dispensing; and an overall assessment of the program.
- Effectiveness and Impact of Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Standards
- Review of the 21st Century Truck Partnership
- Review of the Research Program of the FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership: First Report
- Tires and Passenger Vehicle Fuel Economy: Informing Consumers, Improving Performance-Special Report 286
- Transitions to Alternative Transportation Technologies—A Focus on Hydrogen